NEW!!! Handpainted wooden growth charts with personalization

Friday, October 1, 2010

My newest addition to the Little Elephant Company line of room decor! I have upgraded the growth charts to a gorgeous handpainted solid wood style.

Each growth chart is 42" x 5.75" without the ribbon, and measurements top at 6 feet for your child. The wood is 1/8" thick and is in 3 sections for easy folding and storage.

Of course, I can customize to your theme and add personalization for FREE! And, my new nail cover is also included for FREE with each growth chart!

For the growth chart pictured in this post, I started with a light pink background and painted white hash marks every 1/2 inch. Then I meticulously added twisting iron oxide branches and tiny leaves for the birds to rest on.

The birds are in my PBK Brooke design with a light colored body outlined in a darker tone, then the wings in meadow green white stitches and tiny dots.

Lastly, I hung the growth chart by dark brown ribbon. For the picture, the nail cover is orange to match the beaks on the birds, but you can choose any color you wish!

The new growth charts arenow on my website, and a few are in my Etsy shop. Please do not hesitate to contact me for a custom one for your child today!

0 comments: