Fire Hydrant, Fire Truck, and Dalmation

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Last week I finished up some simple fire hydrants. First was painted my favorite color of bright red (lipstick red), and then I added all of the black lines. The slight waviness through the longest lines is the telltale sign that this piece is handpainted.

I've had the fire hydrant shape for quite a long time, but I never got around to painting it. Someone then contacted me about one to go with their fire truck bedding, and I was more than happy to comply to the request!

Several months ago I also completed a fire truck. This fire truck coordinates with the Fire Truck Crib bedding at http://www.ababy.com/.
And about a year ago, I customized this cute little dalmation to coordinate with the Engine #9 bedding by Kimberly Grant. This dalmation has been very popular this past year, and I hope the fire hydrant and fire truck join him.

I have found no other designs for the fire truck bedding sets available, so I am excited to be able to offer these three designs. Of course, I can always modify them to coordinate with your particular bedding! Just email me at info@littleelephantcompany.com, and I will send you my ideas.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

quite interesting post. I would love to follow you on twitter.