Hair Barrettes by Sweet Madelynne Designs

Friday, November 21, 2008

The newest addition to the Little Elephant Company! I wanted to add the most adorable hair barrettes to go along with my hair barrette holders, so I looked to my sister-in-law Gussie to create these.

Gussie and my brother Jon have the sweetest little girl, my niece, Madelynne, the inspiration for the new line of hair barrettes.

Each hair barrette is meticulously created by hand. Gussie coordinates colors carefully and adds beautiful accents to make each piece gorgeous. Currently, she designs french clips, dior bows, snap clips, korkers, and bobbies.

Sweet Madelynne Designs are currently exclusive to the Little Elephant Company. We are continually adding new designs and collections, so visit often! If you have a particular outfit or dress you would like Gussie to make a beautiful hair accessory for, please contact us!

0 comments: