Pretty as a Princess Quilt Clips

Monday, February 28, 2011

Yes, I've been super busy the past 8 weeks. As soon as Christmas is over, families realize that baby will be here soon, so order those quilt clips and decor to finish up the nursery - quick! January/February is my busiest time of the year, tied with August/September, so it's been crazy around here (thus the very few blog posts!).

I have been doing quite a few custom quilt clips the past 2 months, so hopefully I will get some time to showcase them here on the blog more frequently. : )

To begin with, are these absolutely gorgeous princess crowns. I painted these specifically to match a little girl's beautiful princess bedding.



I began with a white crown and then added Valentine pink to the top half, creating little swoops. Then, I carefully detailed the little swirls and dots in Valentine pink as well. Lastly, I added a pale pink outline to the top portion of the crown as the finishing touch. These turned out just beautiful!



If you would like your own set, please be sure to contact me. Feel free to send a picture of your bedding so that I can coordinate the quilt clips as close as possible.

0 comments: