Love Bug by Kidsline

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Finally! New posts! Yes, It has been over a year and a half, but in that time, I have created a myriad of new designs and several new products.

So to start off, I am presenting my latest custom design - a 6 petal daisy and a ladybug to coordinate with the "Love Bug" bedding by Kidsline. The main colors are a pale pink and a dark brown, with just a touch of bubblegum pink in the flower centers. Every ladybug dot and flower center is a seperate piece to give my designs a layered look that really stands out.

Watch for new postings to showcase my unique handpainted designs! Is there something you would like? Please email me at info@littleelephantcompany.com for an estimate. Remember, almost any design can be made into any product!

0 comments: