EtsyKids Spotlight: ccooperdesigns

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Oh, her shop makes me wish I had a little girl...I just adore her girly ruffled aprons! Hmmm...I do have 3 nieces...those would make great Christmas gifts this coming year...
But take a look through ccooperdesigns shop today, as you just might find the perfect gift for your little girl for Easter. How about a lunchbox tin for a little girl's purse or makeup tote? Or maybe a fabric flower barrette or headband? Or even an entire outfit that even includes an adorable hat!

More about ccooperdesigns in Michigan:

I began sewing at a very young age, hand sewing(doll clothes and embroidery), using the sewing machine before I was allowed(sewed finger) and home economics in school. My Mom and I have had a sewing business specializing in bridal and formal wear for 25 years. Now for a change of pace I am designing and sewing a whimsical line of clothing for children as well as some other neat items.

Be sure to visit Cheryl at her Etsy shop and on Facebook!


The EtsyKids Team is a diverse group of talented and dedicated Etsy shop owners making items for babies, toddlers, and children. Although we come from different backgrounds and all corners of the world , we are held together by the fact that our members all love to create things for children. In our members' shops, you will find a wide variety of items ranging from clothing to toys to furniture to art and everything in between, in every style imaginable.

0 comments: