Featured in Tot Trends Weekly!!!

Monday, December 15, 2008

Yes, my 9 inch letters have been featured in an online magazine...Tot Trends Weekly, December 14th's issue called "Make it Personal."


This is so exciting!!! By 8 a.m. this morning, I already had a retailer's request for information on carrying my line.

How was I chosen to be featured? I had actually sent information about my quilt clips, but after looking at my website, Tot Trends Weekly wanted the 9 inch letters for the particular issue they were putting together. So they requested a sample of my work, and I created a set of letters particularly for them.

KIKI is created in pale pink with a mod ladybug motif. Colors also used are bubblegum pink, light green, sage green, cream, and burnt umber (dark brown). This design is 10% off in celebration of it being featured this week!

0 comments: